Multiple windows is an interesting feature that allows users to work with four windows appeared at 4 corners of your screen. With this function, you don’t have to hide any window into Taskbar or work with a screen covered by many unarranged windows.It’s more convenient for you to open, arrange,or move files from this window to another one and work with them.And have you ever wondered about how to pin folders like This PC, Recycle bin,… in to Taskbar? With Windows 10, we can do these in an easy way. This article will show you how to work with multiple windows and the fastest way to pin This PC, Recycle Bin,… into Taskbar.
1. How to work with multiple windows?
Specifically, with Windows 10, you can work with 4 windows extremely easily and neatly arranged, with 4 windows displayed at 4 corners of your screen. To do this, you follow these guidelines:
• Move the window to the upper left of the screen: Press CTRL + Left arrow, then CTRL + Up arrow.
• Move window to the bottom right of the screen: Press CTRL + Right arrow, then CTRL + Down arrow.
• Move window to the bottom left of the screen: Press CTRL + Left arrow, then CTRL + Down arrow.
2. The fastest way to pin This PC, Recycle Bin,… into Taskbar.
For example, if you want to pin Recycle Bin into Taskbar, you can follow these steps:
Firstly, you right-click on the Recycle Bin icon and then choose ‘Pin to Start’.
|Pin Recycle Bin into Start Menu|
Next, go to Start Menu and find the Recycle Bin, right-click it and select ‘Pin to taskbar’.
|Pin Recycle Bin from Start Menu to Taskbar|