Windows 10 is getting better day by day. There’re many features that you may not know.
Let Windows 10 Insider show you how to customize the new Windows 10 to meet your desire.
1. Pin your playlists with Groove:
With the new Groove Music app, you can keep your music a click away by pinning your favorite albums, artists, and playlists to Start.
- Open the Groove Music app
- Right click on an artist or album, then select Pin to Start
- Drag a few of your favorite songs into a new playlist, then click on that playlist and select More > Pin to start
|Groove Music in Windows 10|
- Open Microsoft Edge, then use the navigation bar to go to Settings.
- Toggle between the light and dark theme, or choose what you want to see on the New Tab page using the dropdown menu under Open new tabs with.
- Go to the Advanced settings page to toggle showing the Home button
|Microsoft Edge Windows 10|
3. New Color Options:
We got a lot of feedback on the default color for Start, Acton Center, Taskbar, and Title bars and that you wanted to be able to change to reflect your preferences.
- Navigate to Settings > Personalization > Colors.
- To put color in the title bar, toggle on the ‘Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center
|Windows 10 Color Settings|
- Open the Start menu
- If you have a touch device, swipe up on the left side of Start to open all apps
- In the all apps view, click the group header to letter to quickly jump through the all apps list.
|Windows 10 Get Started app showing Start menu tips & tricks video|
- Open the Get Started app.
- Watch the Welcome to Windows 10 videos to get an overview of the app and some of the new things Windows 10 has to offer.
- Spend some time exploring the rest of the app content: learn how to use Cortana, customize your photos, and see what’s new in top apps like Xbox and Maps.
- Make sure to leave us feedback – we love hearing what you have to say.