Microsoft today is now rolling out Insider Preview build 10158.
Good news in this build is that you can install VirtualBox without worrying about anything.
So, what’s new in this build 10158?
|Windows 10 Build 10158 screenshot|
Let’s take a look of the improvements in the build today. We’ll go in detail in another post.
What’s new in Windows 10 build 10158?
1. Microsoft Edge: The first thing that you’ll notice in this build is that the Microsoft Edge branding is now included.
2. General UX improvements and refinement: You’ll continue to see general UX improvements and refinement in this build.
3. Updates to Cortana
4. Cortana integration with Office 365
5. Check out the updated Photos app for Windows 10
6. Snipping Tool: For fans of the Snipping Tool, you’ll notice we’ve snuck in a new little feature in the Snipping Tool with this build. You can now set up to a 5-second delay to capture pop-up menus!
The Build is now rolling out to Windows Insiders signed up to the Fast ring.
As usual, as with previous releases, you can download and install the update by going to Settings > Windows Update and then following the steps to upgrade.
As I said in my Windows 10 Build 10151 endorsement, Microsoft is definitely on the right track now.
Let us know how you get on with upgrading to build 10158 – and if you spot any exciting new additions to the OS that haven’t been mentioned above (or if you encounter any annoying bugs or issues!), be sure to let us know in the comments below.
For 10147 build users, there’s a problem when update to 10158, we’ll provide a solution for this in next article. Stay tune with us!
We’ll also provide the ISO file of Build 10158 to make it easy to download. Check here!