Windows 10 Insider
The Windows 10 Technical Preview version have added some new & very handy keyboard shortcuts.
Some of them you may know, but it even more interesting than you can imagine, and some of them are very fresh new.
|Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
OK. Let’s start to practice these useful tips now (If you’ve already updated your PC or laptop to Windows 10)
- Create a new virtual desktop: Press these 3 keys at the same time: Windows key + Ctrl + D
- And to close it? (virtual desktop): Simply press Windows key + Ctrl + F4
- Switch between virtual desktops : Press Windows key + Ctrl + Left or Right
- Snapping window: You can either use just Windows key + Left or Right or combining with Up/Down key to pin the app windows to the corner of your screen
- Switch to recent window (Alt + Tab) & Task view (Windows + Tab): You may also know these useful tips, but try to see the different from Windows 7 🙂
Windows 10 also supports the amazing shortcut combinations for the Command windows but you have to enable this function to use. So, how to enable these greatly enhanced Command Prompt hotkeys? Right-click the Command Prompt’s title bar and select Properties. The do the setting as the picture below